HP Multi Jet Fusion 4200 3D Printer
Multi Jet Fusion technology is a production method based on the principle of laying the raw material in powder form on the table as a layer and then exposing it to heat by dripping the agent. The powder in the area where the agent is dripped binds and solidifies under heat.
In HP Multi Jet Fusion technology, production is carried out based on polyamide class materials called PA 11, PA 12 and PA12 glass beads.
HP Jet Fusion 3D Printer offers both time-oriented and material-oriented solutions to the 3D printer industry with its innovative approach. 10x faster progress at 30 million drops per second, best print quality at low cost per part thanks to HP’s own 3D printing materials, reusability, easy material replacement, etc. includes many conveniences. The voxel-based thermal control of each layer allows optimum mechanical properties to be achieved in the manufactured parts. HP Jet Fusion’s cooling module reduces printing time and enables faster part production.
HP Jet Fusion 3D 4210/4200
- Technology: Multi Jet Fusion Technology (MJF)
- Transaction Volume: 380 x 284 x 380 mm
- Processing Speed: 4115 cm3/hour
- Layer Thickness: 0.08 mm
- Power Consumption: 9-11 kW
- HP Jet Fusion Rapid Cooling and Processing Station
- Features: Automatic mixer, sifter and loading; semi-automatic extraction; rapid cooling; external material tank
- Power Consumption: 2.6 kW