Using MPBF (Metal Powder Bed Fusion / Metal Powder Bed Fusion) technology, the EP-M650 provides high efficiency printing with a 655x655x800 mm production area and four laser systems. It ensures uniformity and stability throughout the entire printing with precise positioning and innovative field addition control technology.
It can work with different metal powders such as titanium, aluminum and nickel-based alloys or chromium-cobalt alloy, die steel and stainless steel. It is ideal for industries that require large scale, high precision and high performance, such as the aerospace, automotive and defense industries.
High efficiency and productivity
– 340L – 655x655x800m print area.
– 4 lasers simultaneously print up to 120 cubic meters, providing 3.5 times efficiency compared to a single laser system.
– High layer thickness above 60 micrometers possible.
Consistent quality, Stability
– (M2 < 1.1) Accuracy in mechanical properties of printed parts with high beam quality and detail resolution.
– Accuracy deviation less than +-0.1 mm in lap areas
– High accuracy in 0.1mm overlap areas. The deviation of mechanical properties is less than 3% compared to a single laser system.
– Removal of dust and spatter thanks to the optimized design of the air flow and uniform part quality throughout the entire thrust bed.
– Consistency between parts and batches thanks to strict calibration.
Humanized Design, High Level of Automation
– User-friendly interface and fully automatic one-button printing function.
– Construction work information can be displayed in real-time, printing parameters and detailed printing report can be followed.
– Automatic transition from the build cylinder to the cleaning module after the printing is finished, providing high automation and low downtime thanks to the one-piece take-out function.
Real Time Monitoring, High Security
– Safety design, anti misoperation, electric shock, fire, waste and pollution.
– Excellent sealing performance, use and recovery of dust in indoor environment.
– Reliable and secure monitoring of the environment and gas supply in real time
Excellent After-Sales Service
– After-sales technical consultation, data evaluation and application development for customers.
– Support customers in developing new material parameters. Currently available parameter packages will be delivered free of charge.
– Free equipment installation and warranty maintenance, all technical training is provided: equipment and software operation training, real-time support in online, telephone, email environments.
|Optical System:||Fiber laser,4*500W|
|Production Volume(X*Y*Z):||655x655x800mm3(including substrate)|
|Spot Dimensions:||80-120 μm|
|Layer Thickness:||20-100 μm|
|Material:||Titanium alloy, aluminum alloy, high temperature nickel base alloy,
mold steel, stainless steel, cobalt chrome molybdenum powder
|Surface Heating Temperature:||200 ° C|
|Shielding Gas:||Dual interface of nitrogen and argon|
|Oxygen Content:||≤ 100ppm|
|Power Resource:||380 V,45 A,50~60 Hz,25 kW, 65A|
|Supported File Formats:||Stl vb.|