The EP-M260 is an industrial metal 3D printer using advanced MPBF (Metal Powder Bed Fusion / Metal Powder Bed Fusion) technology. It quickly and easily converts CAD data into high-performance, complex-made metal parts. It is an ideal printer for small batch productions and medium-sized parts.
– It creates a stable printing environment with its innovative gas flow control and optimized filter system.
– Optimizes oxygen with its high-level sealing feature.
– Sharp laser quality control
– 262x262x350 mm print volume and dual-laser system
– Process that does not stop during filter change
– Short coating time with optimized recoating
Reliable and Easy Transaction
– Minimized dust contact thanks to convenient dust recycling system and “glove box” system
– Less human intervention thanks to smart software
– Real-time monitoring of the working environment and printing process
Low Transaction Fee
– Less powder is wasted with quantitative powder feeding and coating
– Advanced filtration system extends the life of the filter
– Low noble gas consumption during disposal and operation
|Optical System:||Fiber Laser, 500W/1000W (optional single or dual laser)|
|Print Speed:||Tek lazer: 15~35cm3/h Çift lazer: 25~53cm3/h|
|Material:||Titanium Alloy, Aluminum Alloy, Nickel Alloy, Maraging Steel,
Stainless Steel, Cobalt Chrome, Copper Alloy etc.
|Oxygen Content:||≤ 100ppm|
|Power Resource:||380V, 50/60Hz, 10KW, 24A (Çift lazer: 12KW, 30A )|
|Software:||EP Control, EP Hatch|
|Supported File Formats:||Stl vb.|