EP-M150 Pro uses MPBF (Metal Powder Bed Fusion / Metal Powder Bed Fusion) technology, has single and double laser printing options, 200 and 500W lasers can be used in high performance mass production. Compatible with almost all common metal powder materials such as Titanium, Aluminum alloys, Nickel-based superalloys, strong metal, stainless metal, Cobalt, Chromium alloys and more. Until today, it has been applied in different fields such as industrial, health, education, dental, material development.
– High laser quality
– Small laser dot
– High consistent and uniform laser in different areas of the printing area
– The density of the printed parts can reach values close to 100%
– Volatility of mechanical properties < 5%
– With the dual laser option, deviation of precision in the alignment area < 0.15 mm
– The layer thickness can be up to 100 micrometers.
– Thanks to the cutting-edge technology combining the dual laser technique with the thick layer mode, the efficiency has increased by 2.3 – 2.7 times.
– High consistency, different machines can use the same parameters.
– The machine is compatible with different materials, the same machine can print with more than one material without adjusting the optical path.
User friendly operating system
– Ergonomic design for the user
– With the “one-touch printing” feature, every feature becomes operational, printing can be started by pressing the “print” button on the screen.
– Replacing the filter, the tank substrate with the residual material, and the recoater can be completed in 2 minutes.
– Air consumption in production < 3 L/min (0.3 MPa)
– The dust source is controllable and has a high utilization rate.
– Existing material parameter packages are offered to the user free of charge.
– Safety design, anti-misoperation, anti-electric shock, anti-fire, anti-waste, anti-pollution
– The status of the working environment and gas supply can be monitored and monitored in real time, safe and reliable.
|Print speed:||Tek laser:5 cm3/h – 7.5 cm3/h;
Çift laser:8.5 cm3/h – 12.75 cm3/h
|Production Volume:||150 * 240 mm3 (Height can be customized)|
|Layer Thickness:||200 W laser:20 μm – 50 μm;
500 W laser:20 μm – 100 μm
|Material:||Titanium Alloy, Aluminum Alloy, Nickel Alloy,
Maraging Steel, Stainless Steel, Cobalt Chrome, Copper Alloy etc.
|Power Resource:||220 V,16 A,50~60 Hz 3 kW|
|Printer Dimensions:||2120 mm * 800 mm * 2000 mm|
|Software:||Eplus 3D Print Software|
|Supported File Formats:||Stl vb.|